Ah!, winter is over! Warmer weather is moving in, you can hear the song birds and the plants and flowers are starting to wake up! On top of this, you just have to love all the cute and colorful spring fashions you will start to see, adorable and colorful outfits and dresses for babies, boys and girls!
Thoughts of spring made me go online in search of some fun spring activities to do with our little ones, and I came across a great article with some awesome ideas! Things like:
- Make a beautiful bird's nest from wool/ yarn and glue!
- Grow cress seed heads and letters!
- Make some Spring murals on the windows using simple foam sheets and water!
- Use broccoli to print blossom trees!
- Make a bunch of easy daffodils to cheer up any room!
- Paint some flower pots!
- Make a tissue mache Easter egg!
You can read the entire article here:
We are definitely going to try a few of these! I'm sure they will bring lots of smiles and some wonderful quality time with the family!
Be sure to visit our store http://www.destination-baby.com We are a small shop dedicated to all things baby, child, mom and more!